Chilled Cucumber-Dill Soup
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 82
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Set 1/4 cup of cubed cucumber aside.
- Place remaining cucumbers, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup celery, 1/4 cup carrots, jalapeno peppers, Greek yogurt, sour cream, sugar, garlic powder, dill, salt, and pepper into the bowl of an 8-cup electric blender or food processor and pulse until all ingredients are just blended.
- Pour into a large bowl and stir in reserved 1/4 cup cucumber and remaining onion, celery, and carrots to add a little crunch to an otherwise creamy mixture. Taste for salt and pepper, adding more if desired.
- Place into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use serrano peppers instead of jalapeno, red pepper flakes instead of black pepper, and 1 packet of Equal® instead of white sugar, if preferred.
- If using fresh dill instead of dried, add 2 to 3 teaspoons.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 3.2 12.8 2.6 6 419 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1