Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 249
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Add olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and salt and stir until wings are evenly coated. Place wings on top of the cooling rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Flip and cook until chicken wings are no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk harissa sauce, honey, and apple cider vinegar together in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until sauce begins to thicken, about 4 minutes. Turn heat off and let sauce cool while chicken wings finish cooking.
- Transfer wings to a large bowl and set the oven broiler to high. Pour harissa mixture over the wings and stir to coat. Place wings back on the cooling rack and broil for 4 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- They make a mild harissa sauce for those sensitive to heat.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 15.4 11 15.3 48 844 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1