Air Fryer Crispy Fish Tacos with Slaw
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 370
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 tacos)
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray.
- Combine cabbage slaw, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined and set aside.
- Mix together flour, cornmeal, and taco seasoning in a separate bowl. Add fish pieces and toss until evenly coated, discarding any remaining seasoning mix. Place in the prepared air fryer basket and mist lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook fish in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes. Shake the basket, and cook until fish is crispy and flakes easily with a fork, about 5 minutes more. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Place cabbage slaw mixture into the air fryer basket.
- Cook until cabbage is caramelized, about 8 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Spoon cabbage onto tortillas and top with fish.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of seasoning mixture. The actual amount of seasoning mixture consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 7.7 48.3 25.7 47 740 Full nutrition