Gingerbread Oreo® Truffles
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Kristin Witte Grubbs
"In looking for some good fall/winter truffle recipes, I decided a gingerbread truffle recipe would be wonderful, so I took my knowledge of truffle recipes and put it to use. The following is my own simple recipe for a nice fall/winter treat--not too sweet, and not loaded with chocolate like many other truffle recipes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 141
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 truffles)
- Crush gingersnap cookies and sandwich cookies in a food processor. Pour into a medium bowl and mix with cream cheese.
- Form into 1-inch balls and chill until hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Melt cinnamon chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, about 1 minute.
- Dip or roll truffles in melted chips until coated. Set on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Place in a refrigerator for coating to harden and shell to form, about 10 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If cinnamon chips are not available, roll truffles in raw natural sugar after forming balls, then chill until hardened.
- Melt cinnamon chips as directed on individual package instructions.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 7.7 16.3 1.8 9 103 Full nutrition