Kid-Friendly Flank Steak Quesadillas
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 965
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 quesadillas)
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Combine beef broth, lime juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, vinegar, chili-lime powder, onion, and cumin in a bowl. Whisk together until marinade is completely blended.
- Heat remaining oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Pat flank steaks dry and season with salt and pepper. Sear until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from heat, pour the marinade on top, and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly pink center and fork-tender, about 2 hours. Drain liquid from the pot and shred beef with 2 forks.
- Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Lay a tortilla in the pan. Add desired amount of shredded steak and Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese on top of tortilla and cover with another tortilla. Heat until both sides of quesadilla are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas, steak, and cheese.
- Cut quesadillas into eighths and top with sour cream.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 965 calories; 51.2 78.1 46.2 110 1894 Full nutrition