Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 651
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cobbler)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix baking mix, milk, and white sugar together in a bowl until it reaches a cake batter-like consistency. Set aside.
- Mix apple pie filling, sweetened dried cranberries, and apple juice together in another bowl.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Mix in butter to a crumbly texture with some unmixed butter chunks. Set topping aside.
- Pour baking mix mixture into the prepared pan until half full. Add fruit mixture and spread out from the center.
- Bake in the preheated oven until starting to brown, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle topping over cobbler while hot. Return to the oven and bake until browned, about 15 minutes more. Serve hot or cold.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use cranberry juice instead of apple juice, if preferred.
Per Serving: 651 calories; 28.1 97.4 6 63 844 Full nutrition