Clean Eating Fall Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and boil until tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Spread out sweet potatoes on an oven tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crispy, 15 to 20 minutes. Add walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries during the last 5 minutes of roasting and mix with the sweet potatoes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Arrange spinach on a salad platter. Spread warm sweet potato-nut mixture on top, add chopped avocado, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Mix gently with salad tongs before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 199 calories; 13.7 17.7 4.8 0 65 Full nutrition