Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add ground sirloin, onion, and bell pepper. Cook and stir until meat is browned, about 5 minutes. Add cabbage, kidney beans, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, sugar, black pepper, thyme, beef base, rosemary, and cayenne pepper. Pour in water and mix to combine.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 20 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use light or dark kidney beans.
- You can also cook the soup in a slow cooker for 4 hours on High. Refrigerate leftovers for best infusion of flavors.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 7.5 20.9 14.7 35 773 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1