Keto Air Fryer Salmon Cakes with Sriracha Mayo
11 made it | 0 reviews |
"Salmon cakes can certainly be keto-friendly if you just tweak a few ingredients. They make a great dinner or you can serve atop a salad for a delicious lunch. The mixture can get a little sticky, so I spray my hands with cooking spray when handling, and I use a small silicone spatula to help get them off the plate and into the fryer."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk together mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl. Place 1 tablespoon Sriracha mayo in the bowl of a food processor and refrigerate the rest until ready to use.
- Add salmon, almond flour, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, and green onion to the Sriracha mayo; pulse quickly for 4 to 5 seconds until ingredients are just combined, but small chunks of salmon remain. (Do not overprocess as the mixture will become mushy.)
- Line a plate with waxed paper and spray hands with cooking spray. Form the salmon mixture into 8 small patties; transfer to a plate. Place in the refrigerator until chilled and firm, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Remove salmon cakes from refrigerator. Mist both sides with cooking spray and gently place in the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 6 to 8 minutes. Place on a serving platter and serve with remaining Sriracha mayo and a light sprinkling of Old Bay seasoning, if desired.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Keep salmon cakes warm in an oven on the lowest setting while air frying remaining cakes.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 24.7 3.6 25.5 107 513 Full nutrition