Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Spread pecans on a baking sheet and place in the oven as it preheats. Watch carefully and cook pecans until lightly toasted and fragrant, stirring occasionally, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove, and chop when cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, combine applesauce, vegetable oil, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg in a large bowl; mix until thoroughly combined.
- Mix together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add applesauce mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just moistened. Fold in oats, cranberries, and chopped pecans. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tins for 5 minutes. Serve warm or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 255 calories; 12.5 34.2 3.4 16 125 Full nutrition