0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine milk, vegetable oil, and egg in a separate bowl; beat with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended. Pour into flour mixture and mix until moist; do not overmix. Fold in pecans and transfer about 2/3 cup batter to each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- While muffins are baking, mix pecans, sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon for the topping in a small bowl. Remove muffins from the oven, top with pecan-butter mixture, and return to the oven. Bake until muffins are golden and tops spring back when lightly pressed, 7 to 12 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 232 calories; 12.8 27.7 3.2 17 196 Full nutrition