Chocolate-Pecan Muffins with Chocolate Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is a chocolate-pecan muffin recipe that I made for my family after I got home from school. It's easy to make and really warms you up on a cold day! I thought it was a perfect treat right before Thanksgiving. You can sprinkle the muffins with confectioners' sugar when they're done baking, if you like."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 210
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, butter, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Mix using a rubber spatula until combined; set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla extract in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir. Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds. Mix together until it is a thick, dark chocolate sauce. Stir into flour mixture until completely combined and light brown in color.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 1/2 to 3/4 full. Place a candied pecan onto the top of each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use cream instead of milk.
- Remember to add the chocolate sauce after you mix the first set of ingredients.
- It's easier to use 1 large muffin pan that will fit all 18 muffins, if possible.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8.9 31.1 3 35 185 Full nutrition