0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract; beat until well combined.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a separate bowl. Mix in ground flax seed, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. Make a well in the center and pour butter mixture into the well. Stir just until batter is combined. Fold in pecans and spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any type of milk in this recipe.
- To make a loaf, fill batter into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 12.7 26.5 4.6 48 306 Full nutrition