Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 5 m servings 338
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 meatloaves)
- Place bread in a large bowl and pour milk over top, just until pieces are moistened; soak for several minutes. Add ground beef, Vienna sausage, eggs, Cheddar cheese, pickles, bell pepper, raisins, salt, and pepper. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of beef mixture to the hot skillet; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 4 to 6 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Press remaining beef mixture into 2 loaf pans and cover with aluminum foil.
- Fill the water reservoir of a steamer and place loaf pans in the steam tray, using multiple tiers if necessary. Steam meatloaves until no longer pink in the center, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Allow loaves to cool to room temperature and then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Slice loaves into 1/2-inch slices and fry in a hot, nonstick skillet.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Ground chicken or pork can be used in place of ground beef.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 20.6 10.5 26.2 187 714 Full nutrition