Apple-Walnut Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A totally indulgent monkey bread made surprisingly easy thanks to refrigerated cinnamon roll dough. Loaded up with layers of fresh apples and toasted walnuts, this pull-apart bread fills your home with the scent of cinnamon and nutmeg while it bakes and looks stunning on your breakfast or brunch table."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 389
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 fluted tube pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Brush the inside of a fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Combine 1/4 cup of the spiced sugar mixture with minced apples and stir until coated.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough rounds and cut into quarters. Set aside the icing.
- Spoon 1/2 of the apple mixture and 1/2 of the walnuts into the bottom of the prepared pan. Roll 1/2 of the cinnamon roll quarters in the remaining spiced sugar and place on top of the apples and walnuts. Spoon 1/2 of the remaining butter over dough. Repeat with remaining apples, walnuts, dough, and butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 45 minutes. Let bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto a plate. Cool for 5 more minutes before coating with icing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 389 calories; 18.1 53.5 5 13 667 Full nutrition