Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 187
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt vegan margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes. Mix together with beans in a casserole dish.
- Stir relish, pickle juice, ketchup, molasses, tomato paste, brown sugar, hot sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, salt seasoning, and mustard together in a bowl. Add to the bean mixture and mix to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is thick and casserole is heated through, about 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any beans you prefer.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 3.7 34.1 6.3 0 765 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1