Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 56
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 small rolls)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Butter 2 cookie sheets.
- Mix ground turkey with onion, onion soup mix, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form mixture into about 48 small meatballs.
- Open 1 package of crescent rolls, keeping the other refrigerated. Separate dough along dotted lines. Cut each triangle into thirds. Place a meatball in the middle of each, stretch and wrap the dough around it, and pinch to seal. Place stuffed rolls seam-side down onto one of the prepared cookie sheets.
- Repeat with the second roll of crescent dough and remaining meatballs. Whisk egg in a bowl. Brush egg wash over each roll.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a meatball reads at least 160 degrees F (71 degrees C), 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Keep crescent rolls in fridge until ready to use - they are much easier to work with when cold.
- You can freeze the baked rolls and reheat until warmed through, about 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Per Serving: 56 calories; 2.9 4.3 2.7 11 157 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1