Sweet and Sour Turkey Meatballs
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 262
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix ground turkey with oats, bread crumbs, garlic salt, 1/2 of the sweet and sour sauce, and some water in a bowl. Roll into balls of desired size with your hands. Place meatballs on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour remaining sauce over meatballs, or reserve for dipping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute ground beef for the turkey if desired.
- You can also add Worcestershire sauce if desired, or soy sauce.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 10.2 18.4 24.2 84 474 Full nutrition