Roasted Stuffed Seckel Pears
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 773
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Pour wine into a baking dish.
- Core pears carefully using an apple corer.
- Toast almonds in an ungreased pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine almonds, figs, honey, and gingerbread spice in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until smooth, scraping down the sides of the food processor as needed. Spoon the stuffing into the pears and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is browned and the pears are soft but not falling apart, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use apple cider instead of white wine.
- Walnut halves can be substituted for the almonds, and dried, pitted prunes can be used in place of figs.
- You can serve with vanilla ice cream instead of whipped cream, if preferred.
Per Serving: 773 calories; 32.2 121.3 12.2 46 88 Full nutrition