Breaded Baked Pork Chops
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 451
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season pork chops with garlic powder and seasoning salt. Dredge chops in flour; shake off excess. Dip into beaten egg. Lift up so excess egg drips back in the bowl. Press into bread crumbs to coat both sides. Place the breaded chops, unstacked, onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-heat. Cook pork chops in hot oil until breading appears well browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a 9x13-inch baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are cooked through, 60 to 90 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If using a dark baking dish, cook chops at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Per Serving: 451 calories; 20.9 30.5 33 127 497 Full nutrition