Beef and Riced Broccoli Bowl
8 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 452
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk together beef broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and brown sugar in a bowl until cornstarch and sugar are dissolved.
- Place sliced steak in a separate bowl and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Stir until evenly coated.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli rice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes; stirring occasionally. Divide broccoli rice into serving bowls.
- Add beef to the skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring continually, for 5 minutes. Pour sauce over beef and cook for 5 more minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Spoon beef over broccoli rice. Garnish with sesame seeds and crushed red pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to substitute rib eye steak for the New York strip, if desired.
Per Serving: 452 calories; 25.4 20.7 36.6 100 2391 Full nutrition