Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes with Dip
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 385
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and add olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss until potatoes are coated and transfer to the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer, shaking the basket halfway through, until potatoes are cooked through and crispy, 15 to 17 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, ranch dressing mix, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Remove cooked potatoes to a plate and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately with dipping sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 385 calories; 24.2 36 7 25 628 Full nutrition