Air Fryer Blackened Fish Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 tacos)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine black beans, corn, olive oil, lime juice, and salt in a bowl. Gently stir until beans and corn are evenly coated; set aside.
- Lay fish fillets on a clean work surface and pat dry with paper towels. Lightly spray each fillet with cooking spray and sprinkle 1/2 of the blackened seasoning over the top. Flip fillets over, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with the remaining seasoning.
- Place fish in a single layer in the basket of the air fryer, working in batches if necessary. Cook for 2 minutes. Flip fish and cook 2 more minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Place bean and corn mixture in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Place fish into corn tortillas and top with bean and corn mixture. Serve with lime wedges and hot sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 360 calories; 6.9 43.3 33.4 42 2210 Full nutrition