Air Fryer Vegetarian Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 tacos)
- Preheat an air fryer to 370 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add chickpeas and cauliflower and stir until evenly coated.
- Stir together sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, and Sriracha in a bowl until evenly combined. Season with salt to taste.
- Place cauliflower mixture in the basket of the air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes, stir, and cook for another 10 minutes. Stir once more and cook until desired crispness, about 5 more minutes.
- Spoon cauliflower mixture into corn tortillas and top with sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Greek yogurt for the sour cream if desired.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 11.8 27.6 6.1 17 616 Full nutrition