0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 30 m servings 359
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the outside of the springform pan 3 to 4 times with aluminum foil.
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter together until mixture resembles wet sand. Press into the prepared springform pan until bottom is evenly covered.
- Combine cream cheese and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add molasses, lemon juice, vanilla extract, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, and salt; mix until well combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating briefly after each addition until just combined. Pour batter over the crust in the pan. Tap the pan on the counter several times to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the springform pan into a larger baking pan, and fill the baking pan with 1 inch hot water, making sure no water gets into the cheesecake batter.
- Bake in the water bath in the preheated oven until the edges of the cheesecake are set and the middle jiggles slightly, about 1 hour. Turn off the oven without removing the cheesecake, leaving it inside until cooled, 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove from the oven and water bath. Run the tip of a table knife around the edges of the springform pan before removing to a serving platter. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 4 hours.
- Combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt for the cinnamon whipped cream in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form; do not overmix.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream just before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 359 calories; 25.8 28 5.2 112 204 Full nutrition