Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 233
Original recipe yields 4 servings (8 stuffed mushroom caps)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water and lentils to a boil in a large saucepan. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute mushrooms in the hot oil until softened and liquid starts to cook out, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and place into a baking dish, cap-side down.
- Heat remaining oil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is transparent and garlic fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Combine lentils, onion-garlic mixture, 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, feta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Fill mushroom caps evenly with mixture and top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cook lentils according to individual package instructions. This should yield 1/4 cup cooked red lentils.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 16.2 10 12.9 43 424 Full nutrition