Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 26
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 stuffed mushrooms)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine zucchini, carrots, water chestnuts, pine nuts, and garlic in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add vegetable mixture and cook until slightly soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and return to the mixing bowl to cool.
- Add Parmesan cheese to the cooled vegetables; mix to combine. Fill each mushroom with a generous amount of vegetable mixture, sprinkle cayenne pepper on top, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until mushrooms are tender, about 12 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I used a mandolin for the vegetables to get super thin shreds without a lot of time.
- The nuts and water chestnuts are for texture.
- Be careful not to add a lot of salt because the Parmesan cheese can be salty.
- The cook time will depend on the size of the mushrooms; bake larger mushrooms for longer.
Per Serving: 26 calories; 1.8 1.7 1.4 < 1 30 Full nutrition