Shortbread Pecan Cookies
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 196
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until well combined. Add flour and mix until combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and set on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on bottom, 10 to 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool, 8 to 10 minutes more. Place one pecan half on top of each cookie and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use margarine instead of butter.
- For a slightly chewy cookie, bake for 10 minutes. If you prefer a more crispy and store-like cookie, bake for 12 to 13 minutes.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 14.7 14.6 2.3 33 88 Full nutrition