Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 449
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add salt and pepper. Stir in grits; reduce heat and let simmer until water is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Cheddar cheese and butter.
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Heat remaining bacon grease in the skillet over medium heat. Cook shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, 3 to 4 minutes. Add bacon, scallions, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Spoon grits into a serving bowl. Add shrimp mixture and mix well. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 449 calories; 25.8 23.4 30 189 705 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1