Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 194
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 10x15-inch jelly roll pan.
- Stir flour, white sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Cut in 2/3 cup margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, prepare the filling by mixing corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, margarine, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in pecans.
- Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread filling evenly over the chocolate chip covered crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 194 calories; 9.9 26.9 2.1 19 88 Full nutrition