Chocolate Chip Pecan Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 356
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, white sugar, brown sugar, pudding mix, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Beat milk, oil, and egg together in a separate bowl. Stir into flour mixture until combined.
- Coat chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon flour and fold into the batter. Fold in pecans. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tin briefly before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any flavor pudding mix you prefer. I've tried vanilla, cheesecake, lemon, and chocolate, and they are all good so far.
- Decrease baking time to 12 to 14 minutes for mini muffins.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 17 49.9 5 15 354 Full nutrition