Tortellini Alfredo with Steak and Sausage
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"If you're looking for a twist on regular boring pasta night, look no further! I made this pasta one day by opening the fridge and tossing everything together. No word of a lie, this pasta will make your friends' and family's eyes roll to the back of their heads (in a good way)! Sprinkle with more cheese before serving, if you like."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 629
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place peppers with cut sides down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the skin of the peppers has blackened and blistered, 5 to 8 minutes. Place blackened peppers into a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Allow peppers to steam as they cool, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in tortellini and return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tortellini float to the top and the filling is hot, about 3 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and steak; cook and stir until starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon basil and 2 teaspoons thyme. Add spinach, mushrooms, and 1 clove garlic; cook until mushrooms are softened and sausage is no longer pink, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove and discard skins from the cooled peppers; mince the flesh. Melt butter in a medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add peppers, remaining garlic, and cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and remaining basil and thyme.
- Mix sausage into the sausage and steak mixture. Toss in drained tortellini.
You might also like
Per Serving: 629 calories; 30.2 58.2 33 105 970 Full nutrition