Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 585
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Coat shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook and stir shrimp in the hot oil until opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cook linguine in the boiling water until tender yet firm to the bite, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Combine lemon zest and juice in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Sprinkle in parsley and stir in butter until melted. Add 2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water and stir. Drain pasta. Add shrimp to the lemon sauce. Mix pasta, shrimp, sauce, and Parmesan cheese together in a large serving bowl.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe uses about 2 tablespoons lemon zest and 3 tablespoons juice.
Per Serving: 585 calories; 18.5 65.5 39.4 287 1158 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1