Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 669
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, for 9 minutes.
- While pasta cooks, place cream cheese into a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/2 of the Italian salad dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, and milk. Whisk until creamy and melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Add 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese; whisk cheese sauce again until creamy, 3 to 4 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power until soft, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and chop.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic; saute until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat to low and keep warm.
- Drain the pasta, rinse the pot, and return pasta to the clean pot.
- Stir cheese sauce into pasta until coated. Add cooked spinach and onion mixture; stir. Add red bell pepper and remaining Italian dressing. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir well. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The recipe may taste bland; add seasoned salt or chili powder to spice it up. The more Italian dressing, the zippier it will taste.
Per Serving: 669 calories; 44.3 52.2 18.3 50 1293 Full nutrition