Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 123
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x2-inch bread pudding)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 9x2-inch round baking dish.
- Place apples into a bowl and cover with hot water. Add 1 teaspoon honey and clove. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes into a bowl and add remaining honey, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Take apples out of water and let excess drip off; add apples and cinnamon to the bread mixture and mix slowly. Pour mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on top, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 123 calories; 4 18.2 4.1 53 169 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1