Air Fryer Triple-Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) according to manufacturer's instructions. Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix oatmeal, flour, cocoa powder, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in another bowl using an electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Add oatmeal mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough into the air fryer using a large cookie scoop; flatten out and leave about 1 inch between each cookie.
- Cook until lightly browned, 6 to 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- For a regular oatmeal-chocolate chip cookie, omit the cocoa powder and replace the chocolate pudding mix with vanilla pudding mix. You can also cut the recipe in half and save the pudding mix for the next time you make these cookies.
- I have an air fryer oven, so I can watch as the dough cooks. My cookies were done in 8 minutes. Since all air fryers are different, start checking at 6 minutes. For crispier cookies, cook an additional 1 to 3 minutes.
- Use any kind of nuts that you prefer.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 10.9 24.7 2.9 24 180 Full nutrition