Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil in the pot. Add chicken and saute until edges are lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Cancel Saute mode and transfer chicken to a plate.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot; scrape the bottom of the pot to loosen any browned bits with a spoon. Add corn, black beans, diced tomatoes with green chilies and their juices, rice, seasoning salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Place chicken pieces on top of rice mixture.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 7 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 1 more minute. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Open the lid and stir chicken and rice. Serve in bowls topped with shredded Mexican cheese and chopped cilantro.
You might also like
Per Serving: 546 calories; 9.9 77.7 38.3 72 1366 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1