Deep-Fried Asian Chicken Meatballs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 meatballs)
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix bread crumbs, onion, cilantro, garlic, soy sauce, sambal oelek, ginger, paprika, and coriander together in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Add chicken and mix well by hand, kneading it into the mixture.
- Form mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches round. Roll in your hands to ensure meatballs are well packed.
- Fry meatballs in the hot oil, working in batches if needed, until well browned and no longer pink in the centers, 3 to 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any chile pepper-based hot sauce and any cooking oil that you prefer.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 4 13.9 11.2 23 303 Full nutrition