Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 (4-ounce) fillets)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- Combine crushed chips, pepper, and onion powder in a medium bowl. Dip cod in buttermilk; drain off excess.
- Place cod on the prepared baking dish and press chip mixture evenly on top of the fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any white fish you like (perch, blue gill, etc.).
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 10 10.3 23.2 51 207 Full nutrition