Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 45 m servings 331
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix black pepper, white pepper, salt, mustard, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and thyme together. Dredge scallops in blackening spices.
- Melt 1/2 of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate, cover, and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in the same skillet over medium heat. Add scallops in a single layer and sear until browned on the outsides and opaque in the centers, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cover and set aside.
- Drain pasta and place in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Add the mushroom mixture and tomato. Serve pasta in individual bowls; place scallops on top and drizzle with lemon juice.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Try tossing the pasta with lemon-infused olive oil if you like.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 8.6 38.4 26.1 56 652 Full nutrition