Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 318
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 bowls)
- Season catfish and shrimp with garlic powder, paprika, Cajun seasoning, and curry powder; set aside in a bowl.
- Heat a 6-quart pot over medium heat for 2 minutes; add olive oil. Add corn, bok choy, onion, bell pepper, serrano pepper, and garlic. Stir-fry until onion becomes tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Pour in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add catfish and shrimp to the soup. Cover and cook until flesh is opaque, 6 to 7 minutes more. Garnish soup with cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Instead of seafood, you can substitute chicken or just make it a veggie soup. The base is still delicious.
- Eliminate the serrano pepper seeds if you want to avoid it being too spicy.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 11.7 14.3 39.9 225 695 Full nutrition