Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 641
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 omelet)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Toss bread crumbs with 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1/2 of the minced garlic, and salt. Place bread crumbs in a baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning once or twice, until crispy and golden, about 5 minutes.
- Heat 2 more teaspoons of olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add romaine lettuce and cook, seasoning with salt, until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over romaine.
- Combine anchovies, lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, and remaining garlic in a mortar. Season with salt. Grind into a paste using a pestle. Transfer paste into a small bowl. Add eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper and beat well.
- Heat an omelet pan or small frying pan over medium heat. Add remaining olive oil. Pour in egg mixture and cook until edges set slightly but top is still moist, gently stirring the uncooked egg as needed, 2 to 3 minutes. Add romaine to one side of the omelet; top with bread crumbs. Gently fold omelet in half and transfer to a plate.
You might also like
Per Serving: 641 calories; 42.6 42.8 30.1 383 850 Full nutrition