Air Fryer Shrimp "Boil"
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Soup Loving Nicole
"All the flavors you love in a shrimp boil in a fraction of the time and with a lot less mess. No need to wait for a pot of water to boil just to stand over it making sure it doesn't boil over. Air fryer to the rescue! While this is a less messy version, the way I chose to cut the corn still lets you dig in and get your hands messy for that authentic touch. The cob creates a perfect handle for holding while the kernels face upright for easy access."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 505
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl. Add water and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Run the bowl under cold water until potatoes are cool enough to touch.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and place in a large bowl. Add sausage, corn, and onion. Mix in 3 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning; stir to coat.
- Place shrimp in a separate bowl and add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning; stir to coat.
- Place 1/2 of the potato mixture in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes. Add 1/2 of the shrimp and cook until potatoes are tender, sausage is cooked through, and shrimp are bright pink on the outside and meat is opaque, about 5 more minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and repeat with remaining potato mixture and shrimp. Serve with lemon wedges.
You might also like
Per Serving: 505 calories; 31.2 29.7 28.9 205 1130 Full nutrition