Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 207
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 potatoes)
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice evenly across entire length of each potato to make 1/4-inch or 1/2-inch slices, making sure the knife only cuts through to the bottom 1/2-inch, keeping the bottom of the potato intact.
- Combine butter, olive oil, garlic, and paprika in a small bowl. Brush some of the mixture over each potato and into the slits. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes. Brushing the potatoes again with butter mixture, making sure to get it down into the fanned out slices, to ensure the potatoes will not be dry. Cook until potatoes are cooked through, about 15 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes from the basket and brush with any remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 207 calories; 12.2 22.9 2.8 23 108 Full nutrition