Crispy Air Fryer Cod
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 380 degrees F (195 degrees C). Pat cod pieces dry with paper towels.
- Combine polenta, flour, seafood seasoning, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, and paprika in a shallow dish. Coat each piece of cod with the breading mixture, pressing breading on each side of the fish until well coated.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with olive oil cooking spray. Arrange cod in the basket, leaving space between each piece so air can circulate. Spray the top of each piece of cod with cooking spray.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Turn each piece, spray with cooking spray, and cook for 4 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute cornmeal for the polenta, if desired.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 1.8 14.8 22.7 42 1057 Full nutrition