Air Fryer Steak and Cheese Melts
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 5 m servings 679
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- Place steak in a bowl and add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight. Remove from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, ground mustard, and pepper; stir to coat.
- Place hoagie rolls in the basket of the air fryer and cook until toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer rolls to a plate.
- Place steak in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes. Stir and cook for 1 more minute. Transfer to a plate.
- Add vegetable mix to the basket of the air fryer and cook 5 minutes. Stir and cook until softened, about 5 more minutes.
- Stir steak into the vegetable mixture. Place cheese slices on top, slightly overlapping. Cook until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 3 minutes. Spoon mixture onto toasted rolls and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 679 calories; 26.4 75.4 33.4 82 1541 Full nutrition