Vegan Lemon-Coconut Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Stir coconut milk and coconut oil in a small skillet over low heat until liquid, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Stir in sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lemon extract until combined.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually add flour mixture to coconut milk mixture and stir until thoroughly combined. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 22 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Put icing in a plastic bag and snip off one of the bottom corners. Squeeze icing onto cooled cupcakes and sprinkle with coconut flakes and lemon peel.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can easily makes these cupcakes gluten free by substituting a gluten-free flour mix and using gluten-free baking soda and baking powder.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 14.9 29.6 1.9 0 152 Full nutrition