1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 36 cupcake cups with paper liners.
- Beat sugar and butter together in the bowl of an electric stand mixer until fluffy, about 10 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, adding coconut extract and vanilla extract with the last egg.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, and nutmeg in another bowl. Beat into the egg mixture until thoroughly combined; beat in buttermilk and lime juice. Stir in coconut and lime zest.
- Fill each of the prepared cupcake cups with about 1/4 cup of batter using a large cookie scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- It's easy to halve this recipe.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 7 22.1 2.2 34 111 Full nutrition