Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 306
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 fluted tube cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)).
- Mix cake mix, eggnog, rum, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl until blended; batter will be thick.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes; loosen and invert onto a plate to continue cooling.
- Combine powdered sugar, eggnog, and nutmeg in a bowl until smooth. Drizzle icing over the top of the cooled cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Adjust the amount of nutmeg to taste.
Per Serving: 306 calories; 12.5 40.7 4.6 70 272 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1