Sweet and Salty Snack Mix
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 441
Original recipe yields 17 servings (17 cups)
- Place cereal, pecans, almonds, cashews, coconut, and raisins in a large brown paper bag or large microwave-safe bowl and stir or shake to mix.
- Melt 1 stick plus 3 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Microwave on high in three 90-second intervals, stirring between intervals, 4 1/2 minutes total. Spread out to cool before breaking apart.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute cranberries for the raisins if desired.
- Add in as much or as little coconut as you like while you're microwaving.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 25.6 51.1 6.7 20 372 Full nutrition